Experience an exhilarating five-line tour through the treetops of Grouse and Dam Mountain! Our dual-line circuit will get your adrenaline pumping as you spend an incredible two hours touring with our experienced guides. Explore the mountaintop while reaching speeds of up to 70km/h and taking in breathtaking views of Vancouver and the nearby mountain ranges.
- A 2-hour guided tour with our professional and experienced guides
- Five ziplines reaching speeds up to 70km/h
- Our ziplines are all a dual-line system - so you can fly side by side with a friend or family member!
- All required safety equipment and an introductory briefing
- A trip up the scenic Peak Chair with incredible views of the surrounding area and city
Digital formats of individual and group photos are taken during the tour and are available to purchase on-site after your tour!
PRICING & HOURS
Mountain Ziplines operate daily from mid-June through October 10th, 2022 between 10am-5pm, with tours departing every 20-30 minutes.
Pricing: All tours are $109 per person.
- Booking online in advance is strongly recommended. You can also book at Guest Services at the base of the mountain, or at Alpine Guest Services located in the Peak Chalet.
- Grouse Mountain reserves the right to reschedule or postpone tour times as necessary. We do not offer refunds for late arrivals; however, we will do our best to reschedule guests. Cancellations must be at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the full activity rate will be charged.
- We operate rain or shine, excluding inclement weather such as high winds, thunder and lighting. Refunds or rescheduling day of due to weather is not permitted.
- Participants must be between 32kg (70 lbs) and 114kg (250lbs), including clothing and footwear.
- All guests are required to wear the helmet provided by Grouse Mountain in order to participate in the activity. Please note that this requirement cannot be waived and that not all forms of religious headwear may be compatible with our helmets. We welcome you to visit and try a helmet on site to determine suitable fit prior to activity purchase if you are unsure.
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with spinal injuries. Expectant mothers will not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
- Appropriate footwear is required - open-toed shoes or sandals are not permitted.
- Masks are optional on the mountaintop and during the tour.
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time to ensure you have enough time to board the Skyride and travel to the top for your tour.
- Tour check-in is located in the Mountaintop Plaza, across from the Peak Chalet.
- Lockers are available to rent for $2 to store your belongings while on tour.
- The nearest washrooms are located on the main floor of the Peak Chalet.
- If you have not yet completed an exclusion of liability waiver, you will complete it at the time of check-in. A Release of Liability Waiver must be completed prior to participating. For those under the age of 19, a parent or guardian must complete a waiver for the individual.